Monday 2 January 2017

LAST MONTH ON THIS BLOG (OR NOT)

First allow me to wish you all the best for this new year. Actually I don't even know how this little blog and I managed to survive 2016. 

But we're both here. By the way, delayed reviews (El tiempo entre costuras, the Callan book and Les nouveaux feuilletonistes) will of course surface at some point. Should I finish them with 40°C and a smartphone. Incidentally, I must receive some DVDs for the blog. Never give up, etc.

The recap of last month will be short, I'm afraid:

- Watched this Christmas.  Some words about Doctor Who, Maigret's Dead Man, Revolting Rhymes, The Witness for the Prosecution (sigh) and Jonathan Creek: Daemon's Roost.

http://tattard2.blogspot.fr/2016/12/watched-this-christmas.html

- Prof T./Professor T. (TF1/Eén). TF1's Prof T. is the remake of Flemish detective/crime drama Professor T. and I'll stick to the original. The French version is this year's Doc Martin (the one with Thierry Lhermitte, I mean...) Except it took them less time to obliterate the subtlety of their model.

http://tattard2.blogspot.fr/2016/12/prof-tprofessor-t-episodes-1-2-tf1een.html

I didn't even notice that the new series of Midsomer Murders started earlier on ITV (December 18!) The premiere was rather Midsomer Slumber...

No comments: